At Stellium we provide the UK’s best-in-class data centre and connectivity services for companies operating in the energy sector, technology and internet services, visual media and streaming industry and public sector, not to mention fintech and high frequency trading where saving milliseconds can earn millions in profits.
No other data centre provider in the UK offers this level of connectivity, direct from the US and through to mainland Europe. Even better, it’s backed up by the UK’s largest purpose-built data centre campus, with Tier 3+ technology and 100% renewable green power linked direct to the 275KV National Grid.
Our data centre campus has a guaranteed availability of at least 99.982% and is ISO-27001 Information Security Management, ISO-14001 Environmental Management, ISO-9001 Quality Management, ISO-20000 IT Service Management, ISO-22301 Business Continuity Management, PSN Network and Cyber Essentials+ certified.
To see why some of the worlds leading businesses are choosing Stellium as their data centre operator of choice, book a guided virtual tour of our Newcastle facility here.
There are many reasons to choose Newcastle as your data centre location of choice. Why continue to locate in congested London with increasing power costs and repeated issues with infrastructure when:
- Stellium provides 80 MW’s of power at Stellium 1 Newcastle
- Stellium provides metered power contracts – in London the infrastructure to give metered contracts is not available. Energy is now 70% of your colocation cost so this is a major issue for your business in terms of transparency.
- Stellium provides mobilisation time for contracts up to 1.3MW in 4 weeks
- Stellium has no latency congestion. In fact we provide some of the lowest latency now available in the UK. As the landing station for the latest international subsea fibre cables, Newcastle is now closer to New York than the capital is.
- Stellium has no cooling issues – unlike London data centres who experienced major cooling issues in 2022, Stellium had none.
Stellium is where sustainable colocation, global subsea and terrestrial communications converge
Stelliums Northern Powerhouse location in Newcastle has emerged as a major UK interconnection hub and the meeting place for data-transfer east and west, as well as locally and nationally.
Stellium is the UK’s cable landing station for the new international subsea cables from Aqua Comms, the new Nordic subsea cables from Altibox/NO-UK and the home of the UK’s newest Internet Exchange Point NCL-IX.