As the healthcare industry drives toward increased transparency and improved access to quality care, while also navigating ever-more stringent requirements to assure maximum security and compliance, organizations are challenged to reduce cost and gain efficiency through a more digital way of working. This is when healthcare organisations turn to Stellium. At our highly secure and compliant data centre campus in Newcastle your data resides in the UK which gives you, and and your clients confidence in their data security.
Healthcare and Pharma Serviced Industries
Healthcare and Pharma Data Centers
Stellium Data Centres help healthcare organisations overcome unprecedented challenges.
Healthcare executives are faced with increasing pressure to innovate new products and healthcare data centre management services, reduce costs, provide improved patient outcomes and assure data security and compliance.
The adoption of new technologies across healthcare systems come with increased volumes of data that have prompted organizations to seek out new solutions for IT infrastructure. Opportunities for healthcare organisations to outsource these solutions are leading them to Stellium Data Centres.
Digital data is exploding due to technological advances. Stellium’s flexible, scalable data centre solutions readily match the needs of your growing organisational needs, now and in the future.
Increased enforcement of GDPR security is compelling healthcare organizations to upgrade data security and disaster recovery protocols or face high penalties. With Stelliums Interconnected facility, you can mix-and-match highly secure data centres for disaster recovery using our in-house Internet Exchange NCL-IX.
Applications containing electronic protected health care information, digital imaging, revenue cycle and billing software, and other clinical applications are required to follow strict compliance guidelines. Your mission-critical applications are your lifeblood. Stellium is one of the most compliant data centres in the UK having been awarded multiple certifications.
Let Stellium focus on building and operating your data centre infrastructure, so you can focus on running your organisation and serving your customers
Managing the transition to outsourcing a data centre can be daunting.
With a long history of successfully serving the Healhcare industry, Stelliums Healthcare data centre management team is standing ready to ensure that your organisation is equipped with the best bespoke data centre solutions – tailored to meet the needs of your organisation, for today and tomorrow.
Discover why Healthcare Organisations trust Stellium
Flexible, Scalable Solutions
Flexible data centre solutions scalable to match the needs of growing businesses.
- Consultation in scoping, engineering and implementation to ensure that your solutions are right-sized for your needs now and in the future.
- Choose the level of power redundancy needed for your applications (2N)
- Contract flexibility to ramp into your purchased power and space.
- Office space available for permanent or temporary staffing.
An engineered solution that delivers optimum uptime and availability for your mission-critical applications.
- High degree of resiliency with no single point of failure.
- Carrier-neutral facility.
- Our data centre and network certifications include ISO 27001, ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO20000, ISO2301, Cyber Essentials+, PSN Certification and BREEAM.
- Stelliums data centres are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- Service-level agreements (SLAs) of 99.982% Uptime.
Proven, Innovative Technology
Benefit from the latest data centre technology at Stellium for your IT environment.
- Power densities up to 50 KW per rack so you can scale your server environment vertically, with increased power to optimize your footprint.
- Delivery of large-scale deployments and build outs in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Stelliums carrier neutral data centre enables you to mix and match network providers and enjoy optimal connectivity using our inhouse Internet Exchange NCL-IX.
Receive experienced service through all stages of the relationship – design, buildout, installation, management and reporting.
- Data centres designed and built by Stellium to the highest global industry standards.
- Experienced implementation team that understands the complexities of various-sized organization’s requirements for key processes, management, information handling and security needs.
- Complete transparency with no hidden fees.
Stellium is the UK’s only data centre hosting the secure cable landing station for the new NO-UK cable from the Nordics. The landing station is within the secure data centre, making it unique in the UK:
Our critical location in high-growth Northern England delivers world-beating connectivity, from America to the west to Europe to the east and south.
Speak to us today about our comprehensive custom solutions for your colocation and connectivity requirements.
Stellium’s hosted Internet Exchange NCL-IX
Stelliums hosts NCL-IX, the UKs newest carrier-neutral Internet exchange point connecting Newcastle to data from sub-sea & international networks and UK national and regional networks for content, ISPs and cloud.
You can peer by joining NCL-IX where we offer multiple peering opportunities to our clients – connect with the NCL-IX Internet Exchange by colocating in Stelliums Newcastle data centre and then requesting a connection to the IX.
Stellium are committed to supporting the local internet ecosystem in the north east of England and have committed to operating NCL-IX on a neutral not-for-profit basis.
Let Stellium Data Centres extend your businesses reach into the national and international marketplace
eu Networks (POP defined)
Newcastle Meets London with the NCL-IX and LINX (London Internet Exchange) Strategic Partnership
Stellium Datacenters, home of the Newcastle Internet Exchange (NCL-IX), and the London Internet Exchange (LINX) work together to provide digital solutions for businesses to enable ‘digital transformation.
Our joint solutions are proving popular as historically, sustainable colocation, global connectivity and wholesale bandwidth solutions have been problematic with huge cost implications.
The proposition which has been tailored specifically to industries served by Stellium and facilitates access to the UK’s newest submarine cables from Aquacomms and Altibox/NO-UK connecting to the Nordics and North America’s with the lowest latency available.
Beyond this, with our multiple carrier partners ultra-low latency networks, any business located at either LINX in London, Manchester or Scotland or NCL-IX in Newcastle, can reach global destinations without the overheads or time taken to buy direct connectivity between sites.