Media and streaming services are leveraging Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) to push content into multi-channel, multi-screen environments at a reduced cost. Using best-in-breed technology to enrich the digital supply chain and improve their competitive advantage, they are choosing Stellium as their data centre provider of choice.
Building your digital archives includes digitizing assets and leveraging these archives to support ongoing production. All these advancements require Stelliums secure, scalable, long term data centre solutions.
Media organizations’ evolving data centre requirements include:
- Multimedia storage and distribution
- High performance computing (HPC)
- Uninterrupted uptime / SLA uptime
- Scalable services
- High bandwidth availability
- Secure online environment
- Secure monitoring to prevent unauthorized access
- Certified business continuity
- Improved recovery time / Disruption time
- Service optimization and capacity planning
- Uninterrupted access from anywhere
- High levels of performance, quality of service and reliability.
Managing the transition to outsourcing a data centre can be daunting.
With a long history of successfully serving the Digital Media and Streaming industry, Stelliums management team is standing ready to ensure that your enterprise is equipped with the best bespoke data centre solutions – tailored to meet the needs of your enterprise, for today and tomorrow.